Although I have acheived almost every goal in my life, I am the most happiest well settled person to others but there is a face behind this Iqra from which no one is aware of.
Despite all the blessings of God I still want something more desperately than nothing, it's called "love".
Whenever I tried to make someone mine there ia a strong force of repulsion between us Allah always put me in some sort of exam to pass and taste victory. I am a strong person but emotionally I break down when there are too many hurdles to climb.
Right now I am going through a big hurdle and deciding whether to climb or not, it's a battle of love and I'll win iNSHA ALLAH.
I an writing about my boyfriend and how I feel when your best friend your love your only happiness is away from you.
Saturday, October 5, 2013
Life toughest part
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment